Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Some people leave a great legacy- January 5, 2016

In the past week, two very wonderful people died.  Brenda Tau'a was an elementary teacher where my children went to school.  She was the fourth grade teacher who especially encouraged Andreia   Andreia was taller than the other girls and had curly hair.  Mrs. Tau'a completed loved Andreia and encouraged that from others.  Even years after my children left elementary she would see me in the store and ask about them. She has left a great legacy.

We also lost Gordon Hatton.  I didn't realize it while I was in the ward, but Gordon Hatton was an outstanding Ward Mission Leader.  Being in the Mission, I see the power that comes from someone like him.  With what I know now, I wish I had been better at supporting him.  He was so loving and kind to everyone and he has also left a great legacy.

Thanks to both of them, and peace and comfort to their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment