Sunday, February 28, 2016

Thanks February 28, 2016

I find myself deep in thought lately.  One thing I have loved here is that so many of the young people are respectful.  They say "Yes, ma'am" and "no, sir".  When they say it, it is clear that it is part of their value system.  They have learned to respect other people.  I wish I had taught that to my children.

I am also impressed by those who stop and say "thank you".  We received two sweet notes from Sisters in the mission.  They were notes to thank us for small things.  Those notes made my day.  It made me want to do better.

So, I want to start now.  I started to write a list thanking people.  That just is not the same.  I want to take time to let you know personally how you have impacted my life.  So, for now, if you are reading this blog, I can tell you that you have impacted my life.  Because of you, my life is better.

I wonder what the world will be like for my wonderful little grandchildren.  As long as there are good people in the world, I have hope for them.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment