Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

Yesterday was a challenging day.  It was Jim and my last day serving as Temple workers.  It was even harder for him because he has served longer.  It is so true that you love those you serve and he was responsible for the men on our shift for a season.  He grew close to the Temple administration and to the Temple President.

For me, it was the loss of being in the Temple each week and the fabulous people who work there.  Before I began serving there, I did not understand how people could give up large amounts of time each week to work in the Temple.  I understand now and I will miss it.
Thank you, sisters and brethren who serve.  Thank you to those who attend the Temple as patrons.  Thank you to those who made me feel needed by making mistakes or asking questions.  
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for letting me serve for a season, though it was short.

No comments:

Post a Comment